If you have a fire or water emergency, please call us now at (289) 460-5124

To have the optimal experience while using this site, you will need to update your browser. You may want to try one of the following alternatives:

Fire & Water - Cleanup & Restoration

Key Signs Your House May Have Toxic Mold

11/1/2018 (Permalink)

Despite what you may think, mold isn’t always visually seen or easy to find. Here are some of the most common warning signs that may indicate there is toxic mold growing inside your home.

Some of the most common signs of mold growth are:

-           Dormant allergies or allergic reactions

-           Aggravated asthma or other lung problems

-           Discoloured walls

-           Stains

-           Black spots

-           An increase in negative health symptoms such as a fever or feeling itchy

-           Musty, moldy odor

-           Visual indicators of mold growth such as greenish black areas, slimy textured residue, and even simple mildew are all signs that a mold inspection needs to be scheduled

If your home has had any issues with moisture, condensation or other water problems, you can be certain that mold has started growing. Thus, if you had or have any water issues, you probably have mold and should hire a professional mold inspector such as SERVPRO® of Ajax make sure your home is safe.

Other News

View Recent Posts