Why Your Business Should Have an ERP
As Alexander Graham Bell once said, “Before anything else, preparation is the key to success.” This advice can easily be applied to all aspects of life, including your business. Anything from water damage to fire damage to storm damage can completely overhaul a business. 50% of businesses are devastated so much by these disasters that they cannot reopen. The other 50% are able to jump back into action because they are ready.
An ERP (Emergency Ready Plan) Is a way to prepare for these disasters before they strike. It is carefully devised, well-rehearsed strategy that tells you and your employees exactly what to do during an emergency. Knowing exactly what to do what you can expect in advance can help save your business from costly repairs. Your ERP includes:
- A no cost assessment of your facility
- A concise profile document that contains only the critical information needed in the event of an emergency
- A guide to help you get back into your business following a disaster
- Establishes SERVPRO of Ajax as your disaster and mitigation and restoration
- Identification of the line of command for authorizing work to begin which saves you time and gets you back into business faster
- Provides facility details such as shut-off valve locations, priority areas and priority contact information
Learn more at https://ready.SERVPRO.com/home/gettingstarted, or call us at 519-460-5124.